In this modern era of fashion, life without a fit and healthy body is incomplete. Everyone wants to be in a good shape without compromising with their favorite food items.
They try dieting and exercising but due to lack of motivation and determination they couldn’t stick to their schedule.
There are so many people in this world who wants to lose weight but we all know how difficult this process can be.
For this reason, most of the times people needs a program guide which can give them step by step guidance and some milestones so that they stay determined to their goal and learn some effective ways to lose their weight.
Today, we will talk about a program guide which will not only help you in losing weight but also help you in living a healthy life.
Yoga, being the most ancient and effective form of exercise is the best way to lose weight and get a fit and disease free body.
There are so many program guides available which aims to help you in losing extra body fat with the practice of yoga.
The program we are referring to is ‘Yoga burn’ which is helpful in losing weight through easy yoga sessions.
Before we discuss further, let me quickly tell you the points that we will cover in this article.
1. Introduction of the program.
2. about the Author.
3. Product offerings.
4. Advantages and disadvantages.
- Introduction of the program: It is a program guide which is based on Yoga to help you in losing extra body fat through several yoga exercises.
This program guide comes in a DVD which is divided into 3 phases and each phase has 4 videos 1 for introduction and 3 for different exercises. These phases are:
- Foundational flow
- Transitional flow
- Mastery flow
Let me quickly take you through these 3 phases.
- Foundational Flow: As the name suggests, this phase is mainly intended to laid the foundation of yoga and make you aware of its practices and benefits. This phase is of 4 weeks. By the end of this phase, you will possibly be comfortable with the different poses and exercises of yoga and will be ready to move to the next phase which is Transitional flow.
- Transitional flow: For the next 4 weeks, you will be learning better exercises and will start burning fat on a better rate. By the end of this phase, you will see a decent change in your body and will be determined enough to proceed to the next phase which is Mastery flow.
- Mastery flow: The last phase of this program is designed to push you to your best with more effective yoga poses and exercises. In this phase, you will see an amazing change in your body as it focuses on both upper and lower body parts.
This was all about the introduction of the program. Let’s move forward to know about the author of this program.
- About the Author: Zoe Bray Cotton is the creator of this program. She is a certified yoga instructor who is helping many females in losing their weight and getting a slim and fit body.
- Product Offerings: The program offers a 12 week guide which is divided in the 3 phases discussed above. It also offers audio clips for those who are not much of the readers. There are additional bonus audio clips in this program you can use after completing the program. You can regularly perform those yoga exercises in your daily routine to stay in shape.
You must have got an idea of the program guide by now, so let’s discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of this program guide.
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Risk free- The best thing about this guide is that it is risk free as yoga is the most ancient form of exercise. You will be provided with different video and audio lessons which can help you in getting a clear idea of how to perform those yoga moves which eliminates almost all the risk factors.
- Money back guarantee: This program guide comes with money back guarantee to ensure that the experience you have with this program guide is satisfactory. They offer you to try it for 60 days and if you think that you are not getting the satisfactory results you can get your money back.
- Reduces stress: This program guide is focused on yoga moves which help in relaxing your mind. It will help you with your sleeping problems by reducing the stress from your mind. It also helps in creating a balance in your life as yoga moves will stretch all your body parts enhancing the blood flow.
- Need daily practice: Yoga is a long term practice which does not show it’s effect immediately. You would need to stick to your schedule in order to get most out of it. You will need to follow all the steps in the guide in order to get the desired result.
- Difficulties at the beginning: As some of the yoga moves need to stretch your body parts, you can found it difficult to perform those moves in the beginning. You will have to be determined and stay focused till you get used to it.
After discussing all the advantages and disadvantages, let’s find out the conclusion.
Conclusion: after considering all the Pros and Cons of this program, It is safe to say that this program can really help you if you are willing to perform some yoga moves. The safe side of this program is that it provides a money back guarantee so that you would not need to worry about your money getting wasted. Yoga practices are better than other exercises because it comes with so many other benefits such as blood circulation and reduced stress.
I hope you got all the answers you were looking for after reading this review.